Check-in time: 2:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
The VIP villa offers an idyllic location right by the pond at the EA Hotel Kraskov. It is suitable for both romantic holidays and family recreation. Thanks to the modern equipment, you will enjoy your stay in the villa. Practical and comfortably adapted spaces, including sanitary facilities, provide a pleasant atmosphere. The surroundings of the villa offer a lot of activities, beautiful landscape and full service of the nearby EA Hotel Kraskov (approx. 100 meters away). You will experience unique sunsets and sunrises for which you will be happy to return.
VIP Villa Equipment
- 1 bedroom for 2 people with double bed and smart TV
- 1x living room - smart TV, built-in wardrobes, sofa, dining table, 4 chairs, possibility of 2 extra beds
- 1x fully equipped kitchenette - induction 2-plate hob, oven, contact grill, kettle, refrigerator, microwave, complete cooking utensils
- Infra sauna
- Bathroom with whirlpool tub, toilet, shower, wash-basin
- Uncovered parking, Wi-Fi throughout the building and in the garden
Rent for free
- iron & ironing board
- baby cot for a fee 190 CZK / night (approx. 8€)
- breakfast is served from 07:00 until 10:00 in the hotel restaurant
- buffet breakfast or breakfast with service - by hotel occupancy
- packed breakfast can be arranged
- for not accommodated guest is breakfast service available at 200 CZK / person (approx. 8€)
- we offer selection of ham, salami, sausages, cheese, salty & sweet pastry, eggs, fruits, vegetables, cereals, youghurt, cottage cheese, marmelades, milk products, juice and hot drinks
We perform standard room cleaning every other day (if you wish to arrange cleaning individually, arrange it at the hotel reception).
- We change the bed linen every 4 days of the stay (of course, we use ecological laundry)
- Towels are changed according to the green program in the bathroom (every 2nd day when cleaning the room, if the towels are not hung)
- When cleaning the room, we use ecological detergents
- We are gradually moving to packaging made of recyclable material
Of course, we sort waste, not only glass, plastics and paper, but also batteries and light bulbs.
Thank you for thinking with us about a common future in a clean environment.